Students are performing a healing session in a seminar
It is easy to learn this system and to practice it. A student has to have a training under a Reiki master. The master will open some chakras permanently by an attunement. After the attunement the student gains the ability to heal a person.
Training courses held on week ends. Five to ten students are enrolled in a training course.
- Founder – Dr. Mikao Usui – Japan (15th August, 1864 – Died on 9th March, 1926)
- Dr. Chujiro Hayashi M.D – Japan
- Rev. Takeuchi – Japan
- Rev. Seiji Takamory – Japan
- Dr Ranga Premarathne – Phd.Australia
- Wijayasena Gangodage – Sri Lanka
The main REIKI JIN KEI DO center is based in Sydney Australia under Dr. Ranga Premarathne.
The Reiki Master